Every place has its bird identification challenges. Here in Vermont, we’ve noticed a few that continually haunt all of us. We’ve started this collection of short essays by Vermont birders that help all of us to understand how to better deal with these conundrums and add them to Vermont eBird.
- Bicknell’s & Gray-cheeked Thrushes – How to submit to eBird
- Golden & Blue-winged Warbler Potpourri – How to submit to eBird
- Counting Vermont’s Crows
- Off to the Races: Reporting subspecies and other forms
- Red-tailed Hawks: Recognizing subspecies in Vermont
- Due Diligence with Vermont Dowitchers
- Little Brown Birds of Confusion: Lincoln Sparrows and other Juvenile Sparrows