Make plans now to come to the 2017 Australasian Bird Fair and Wildlife Expo. Set to be a grand event for nature lovers in the Australasian-Pacific region, you’ll find abundant opportunities to connect with others who share your passion for birds, wildlife, nature, and conservation.
Some of the enticing opportunities on tap at the 2017 Australasian Bird Fair and Wildlife Expo include:
- meeting other eBirders* and discovering more about what you can do with eBird,
- getting tips on making your garden bird and wildlife-friendly,
- making contacts with birding and conservation groups you’ll be eager to join,
- engaging your children in nature discovery,
- learning from scientific research on birds,
- being inspired by conservation activities,
- picking up a book that piques your interest,
- falling for a gorgeous piece of art or a photographic print to take home with you,
- locating guides and booking birding and wildlife tours,
- finding must-have outdoor-wear and accessories,
- testing the latest in optical and camera gear with experts guiding your next purchase,
- and being immersed in birds, wildlife, nature, and conservation with like-minded people.
*Please join us at the eBird Australia booth! We welcome your help in encouraging and inspiring more birders to use eBird for fun, science, and conservation. Volunteers needed for the organizing committee, staffing the booth, and leading activities such as eBird app demos and sharing your experiences and favourite things about eBird with enthusiastic birders at the Bird Fair.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase tickets for the 2017 Australasian Bird Fair and Wildlife Expo here. All proceeds from entry fees are donated to bird conservation in the Australasian-Pacific Region. The 2014 Australasian Bird Fair funded conservation efforts for the Australian Plains Wanderer and the New Zealand Rock Wren.
- Where: Newington Armory – Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- When: 3-5 November 2017 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)